What's in My Carry On Bag?



I am heading up to my family’s lake house in Canada tomorrow, so I thought I would share what I bring onto the plane. I try to keep the things that I bring to a minimum so that my shoulder isn’t falling off by the end of the day!

To start off my bag is from Roxy. It is super spacious without being too clunky.  It also fits under the seat nicely.

Asian snack mix, dark chocolate acai berries

Snacks!

It’s not a trip for me without a few snacks. The first one that I have is an Asian snack mix from Target with rice crackers, nuts, wasabi peas, and a few other things. This mix is very satisfying and easy to eat on the plane.  The other snack I have is dark chocolate covered açai berries. Let me tell you, they are delicious! The dark chocolate adds richness while the açai adds tartness. How do I know this? I’ve already eaten about half the bag-whoops!


hand sanatizer, hand cream, lip balm, gum, makeup removing wipes





























Hand Cream

My skin always feels super dry whenever I fly, especially my hands. The one that I have is by EOS. It is moisturizing and smells really good too.

Lip Balm

My lips get really dry too. I love the lip butters by Nivea. My favorite is the Raspberry Rose Kiss. It smells really good and moisturizes really well.

Hand Sanitizer

This is definitely a traveling must because the airport is a sea of germs! I am obsessed with the ones from Bath and Body Works. The scent I have is called Crushed Berry.

Makeup Removing Wipes

I haven’t decided whether I’m going to wear makeup on the plane yet, but it’s good to be prepared if I want to take it off. Even if I don’t wear makeup it is sometimes nice to just refresh your face. The ones that I have are by Simple.

Gum

My ears tend to pop when landing or taking off (I know TMI) and gum really seems to help. I also just like to have it in case I need a breath freshener.

ray ban, eye glasses, sun glasses, phone, iPhone

Sunglasses

I just like to have these for when I get on and off flights. The ones that I have are from Forever 21.

Glasses Case

I usually don’t like to wear my contacts on the plane, so I wear my glasses. They just have a simple black frame and are from Ray Ban.

IPhone

Besides obvious reasons, I bring by IPhone to listen to music and read.

What do you like to bring with you when traveling? Have you been anywhere exciting this summer?


6 comments:

  1. I've had those blueberry and acai chocolates before, and they taste heavenly! :)

    http://everydayingrace.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blog post :)



    amazing blog post i love your design of your blog

    if you have a second it please come along to my blog and leave a comment would mean a lot :)
    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jadiee! I will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS